[NatureNS] goldfish question

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 22:12:53 +0100

ubject:&lt;/b&gt; Re: [Natu
This message is in MIME format.

--=_31wtpj3b9mqd

Smallmouth basically wipe out trout, has happened in Lake Egmont and
other lakes=C2=A0coming off the Shubenacadie River. Lake Egmont used to be
flourshing in trout, not since tha bass entered. The the Pickerel
entered about 4 years later than the smallmouthand that is all she
wrote.
=C2=A0
The only trout now are on our eastern shore watersheds and they are in
danger I hear from smallmouth, sad indeed.
=C2=A0
All the best,
Darrell
=C2=A0