[NatureNS] hummingbird and Grey Squirrel today

From: "Judy" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 17:28:32 -0300

Was thrilled to see a male hummingbird appear at our Wolfville Ridge feeder
in the past hour. Hope it sticks around for tomorrow's Count

Gordon spotted a Grey squirrel under the bird feeders, while he was having
breakfast this morning.  This is the second appearance of a Grey here, the
first being approx same time of year in 2009.  We saw a Black squirrel here
at end of Feb '15 scrounging for seeds under the feeders after some heavy
snow.

Happy birding tomorrow!

Cheers,

Judy Tufts