[NatureNS] least flycatcher arrival + Pictou co observations

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 10:11:52 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Nancy and all
I had my first 2 least flycatchers for Pictou co
this morning as well as Black- throated Blue Warblers. Had 10 warbler species in my morning surveys. Fantastic day here. Have not spotted a butterfly yet this year despite been out a lot.
Chimney swifts sighting have been erratic this week with them probably going in very early to theTemperance St chimney. Maybe tonite will be better for viewing although it is to get cold again.
Cheers
Ken

Ken McKenna
Box 218