[NatureNS] Bobolink and other

Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 07:02:26 -0300
From: Nicholas Hill <fernhillns@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--047d7bb03bdadaafe80516300e03

Larry, is this Caltha palustris. .marsh marigold ie. Kingcups?  The flora
has this as in Cape Breton and Pictou. Love to see it in the valley. Nick
On May 15, 2015 10:48 PM, "Larry Bogan" <larry@bogan.ca> wrote:

> Today, I checked a field in the Valley (on Thorpe Rd) that always has
> Bobolinks and I saw one male there today.
>
> Nearby (Thorpe and Lamont roads) the Marsh Marigolds are starting to
> blossom.
>
> We had our first ever Gray Squirrel visit us yesterday.
>
> The peepers are loud and abundant all around but I love the trill of the
> American Toad also. I have been hearing it for the last several days but
> there were many tonight.
>
> ////// === ///////
> Larry Bogan
> Brooklyn Corner, Nova Scotia
> <larry@bogan.ca>

--047d7bb03bdadaafe80516300e03

s?=C2=A0 The flora has this as in Cape Breton and Pictou. Love to see it in=
 the valley. Nick</p>
; &lt;larry@bogan.ca&gt; wrote:<br ty=
pe=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 =
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Today, I checked a field =
in the Valley (on Thorpe Rd) that always has Bobolinks and I saw one male t=
here today.<br>
Nearby (Thorpe and Lamont roads) the Marsh Marigolds are starting to blosso=
m.<br>
We had our first ever Gray Squirrel visit us yesterday.<br>
The peepers are loud and abundant all around but I love the trill of the Am=
erican Toad also. I have been hearing it for the last several days but ther=
e were many tonight.<br>
Larry Bogan<br>
Brooklyn Corner, Nova Scotia<br>
&lt;larry@bogan.ca&gt;<br>