[NatureNS] Barred Owl encounter

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:07:26 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11351e08de73240516ac2f68

Last night, I went out my back door to dump the compost. Three steps out, I
noticed a Barred Owl in one of the trees near my feeder. I went back in the
house, and showed it to Krista. A nice sighting.

It flew off, away from the house. I went to dump the compost, and from
behind me (opposite to the direction the owl flew), a second Barred Owl
flew over my head and landed in a tree bordering the garden. I dumped the
compost anyway and went back inside. Well, didn't the first one show up
again, so now there are two at once. Eventually, they both decided to perch
on the shed. I'll post the picture on the NSBS Facebook page.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001a11351e08de73240516ac2f68

hree steps out, I noticed a Barred Owl in one of the trees near my feeder. =
I went back in the house, and showed it to Krista. A nice sighting.<div><br=
nd from behind me (opposite to the direction the owl flew), a second Barred=
 Owl flew over my head and landed in a tree bordering the garden. I dumped =
the compost anyway and went back inside. Well, didn&#39;t the first one sho=
w up again, so now there are two at once. Eventually, they both decided to =
perch on the shed. I&#39;ll post the picture on the NSBS Facebook page.</di=
ture">_________________________________<br>RF Lauff<br>Way in the boonies o=

--001a11351e08de73240516ac2f68--