[NatureNS] Dandelion scape length

From: GayleMacLean <duartess@EastLink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 20:09:17 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_xuYJ3xuUvaf9VbdG3qBmnw)

Me too!! Also, they have obviously evolved, so that they are able to, effectively, duck down, when they sense the vibration of a mower, near by! I truly believe this!! This years crop on my both my front and back lawns are extremely healthy with very large flowers. Certainly not making much headway with my 'weed hound'! Oh well, the bees are happy and so glad I have like minded neighbours on both sides, who do not use chemicals.

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth

On 05/25/15 07:35 PM, Ken J MacAulay <kenmacaulay@eastlink.ca> wrote:

> ...and I thought they just grew short to avoid my mower, Dave! :-)
>
> Ken MacAulay
> Port Mouton, NS

--Boundary_(ID_xuYJ3xuUvaf9VbdG3qBmnw)

<DIV>Me too!! Also, they have obviously evolved, so that they are able to, effectively,&nbsp;duck down, when they sense the vibration of a mower, near by! I truly believe this!! This years crop on my&nbsp;both my front and back lawns are extremely healthy with very large flowers. Certainly not making much headway with my 'weed hound'! Oh well, the bees are happy and so glad I have like minded neighbours on both sides, who do not use chemicals.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Gayle MacLean</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><SPAN>On 05/25/15 07:35 PM, <B class=name>Ken J MacAulay </B>&lt;kenmacaulay@eastlink.ca&gt; wrote:</SPAN>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=iwcQuote style="PADDING-LEFT: 13px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #00f 1px solid" cite=mid:63501B525D9E4A14B1FFA4390DE91221@PC type="cite">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_xuYJ3xuUvaf9VbdG3qBmnw)--