[NatureNS] Bees

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 19:44:41 -0300

This afternoon I was working out back by the apple trees when I became aware
the tree above my head was actually buzzing. It has been gradually blooming
over the past couple days but today the lower branches are well opened and
were loaded with big plump bees. Many, many Bees. I haven't seen any thing
like that in a long, long time. I don't know my bees and my sister is away
so can't ID them for me. Maybe tomorrow I can get a couple photos.
What a lovely, lovely day.
Marg Millard.

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,