[NatureNS] pink lady's slipper orchid

From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 03:17:34 +0000

is glossy black
Gypsum area orchids were mentioned a week or two ago, but I haven’t seen a recent comment about the development of the more common pink lady's slipper orchid.
We were collecting flies on the Mt Uniacke House estate yesterday, Sunday, briefly checked this out, and found several plants in full flower, the nicest with 5 heads.
Steve (Hfx)