[NatureNS] Bats again

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 16:47:34 -0300

Last evening there were fireworks in the Privateer Park on the Mersey River
last evening. While we were waiting for things to get going, it was getting
quite dark and I thought I saw a bat. Not little brown ones but larger and
paler in shade. This would have been around 10 pm.

This afternoon someone shared with me in my Facebook messages that three
were seen by someone and someone else came in and stated they saw "some" as
well.  It should have done well. Many mosquitoes needed dispatching!
Marg in White Point.

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,
White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,
Nova Scotia , Canada
Facebook: White Point Artist, Marg Millard
MargMillard.ca
B0T 1G0 (902)683-2393