[NatureNS] Hummingbird clearwing moth

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:09:55 -0300

My sister, Mary Smith, sent a copy of this (below) to me. My honeysuckle is
coming in to major bloom so I expect after dark it will be alive with big
moths. I hope so. Some years it is covered.  This year that plant is just
bursting with blooms .  I will try to get some photos.

This afternoon I had to run over to southwest Port Mouton.  as I turned off
the #3 onto the Central Port Mouton Rd, a butterfly passed in front of my
car. I had another just before the corner and by the time I got to the
causeway there were more and on until I got to the wooded stretch, none then
but down at the end there were more. I haven't seen a Monarch yet, I have
been seeing Viceroys from time to time. Whatever it is there is a migration
of some sort'

Lovely day here in White Point, Queens
Marg Millard

feeding on blossoms of weigela bush at 8 Sandpiper Court, White Point,
Queens County, Nova Scotia on 5 July, 2015.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,
White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,
Nova Scotia , Canada
Facebook: White Point Artist, Marg Millard
MargMillard.ca
B0T 1G0 (902)683-2393
MargMillard.ca