[NatureNS] Sandhill Cranes

To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 13:35:07 -0300

--------------060802050705000808010504

Carol and I returned fom Truro to Halifax today on Hwy 2.  Between
Shubenacadie and Milton, two Sandhill Cranes flew over the road ahead of
us at about noon.  They flew over the houses on the left so we didn't
see if, or where, they might have landed.

Don
--
Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net

--------------060802050705000808010504

  <head>

  </head>
      on Hwy 2.  Between Shubenacadie and Milton, two Sandhill Cranes
      flew over the road ahead of us at about noon.  They flew over the
      houses on the left so we didn't see if, or where, they might have
      landed.<br>
      Don<br>
      Don MacNeill
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>