[NatureNS] Windsor--Sewage Lagoons, Hants County - August 30th

From: Christopher <cpetershfx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:38:26 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi,

I usually stop at the Sewage Lagoons when I’m in Windsor.  I set up my scope and had a look in this afternoon.    I saw 115 Black bellied Plovers, 2 Spotted Sandpipers,  2 Lesser Yellowlegs, 1 Barn Swallow and one Short-billed Dowitcher to name a few highlights.   I took photos of the Black Bellied Plovers so I could review them carefully when I got home.  I was hoping for “Golden” but I didn’t see any in the photos.   I didn’t even check the tide before I went.  Just decided to try a random look.

Chris Peters