[NatureNS] Creation

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: pce@accesswave.ca
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 17:54:29 -0300

pan&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;a hre

--Boundary_(ID_mqhsodq6KrSmCVFfQefQxg)

My guess is that it was a reference to the Pope declaring this the
"World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation". Check out the news
media, this
<http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/09/01/pope_marks_first_world_day_of_prayer_for_care_of_creation/1168818>
for example.

Peter Payzant

On 2015-09-01 5:46 PM, plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:
> I agree.  I thought it read like a quotation from the poetry of Gerard
> Manley Hopkins.
> Patricia L. Chalmers
> Halifax
>> On September 1, 2015 at 2:31 PM John and Nhung
>> <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca> wrote:
>>
>> I kinda like the sentiment! J!

  <head>
  </head>
    My guess is that it was a reference to the Pope declaring this the
    "World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation". Check out the news
    media, <a
href="http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/09/01/pope_marks_first_world_day_of_prayer_for_care_of_creation/1168818">this</a>
    for example.<br>
    Peter Payzant<br>
      plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:<br>
cite="mid:1556758853.308161.1441140397801.open-xchange@webmail.bellaliant.net"
      type="cite">
          12pt;">I agree.  I thought it read like a quotation from the
          poetry of Gerard Manley Hopkins.</span> </div>
          12pt;">Patricia L. Chalmers</span> </div>
          12pt;">Halifax</span> </div>
        padding-left: 10px; border-left: solid 1px blue;" type="cite">