[NatureNS] Neonicotinoid pesticide Goliath Bayer acrobatics in play

From: Mary Macaulay <marymacaulay@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 19:53:17 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

No doubt they do know more about the science; however, not about the politics..

With kindest regards

Mary (Macaulay), P.Eng.
Queen Bee, Insect Recovery Project
Owner, Remember Adventures
Pedal Buggy rentals, picnics, great bird friendly coffee, breakfast & pasta, pollinator meadow, games & more!!
(Open Wed to Sunday: 8:30 am to 8 pm)
Main Street & Station Road
Trans-Canada Trail
Tatamagouche
RememberAdventures.ca & InsectRecovery.org
1-902-657-0054
Twitter @RememberTata & @InsectRecovery