[NatureNS] FW: Marine biology - animal teeth ID inquiry

From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: "natureNS@chebucto.ns.ca" <natureNS@chebucto.ns.ca>
CC: "koomarsusan@gmail.com" <koomarsusan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:21:55 +0000

Could anyone who knows about mammal teeth please give Susan's images a look-over on the Flickr site, and suggest an ID for her at her e-mail below, plus maybe comment on the fossil idea?  She lives in Pennsylvania but photo'd them on holiday in PEI recently.   Sounds like my guessed ID from their littoral location was wrong, but that's no surprise to me.
Steve (Hfx)