[NatureNS] Fwd: Western Kingbird, Baltimore Oriole and Gray Catbird

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Hans <htoom@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:00:40 -0300

--------------080502010902030800030501

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Western Kingbird, Baltimore Oriole and Gray Catbird
Date: 	Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:00:22 -0300
From: 	Hans <htoom@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: 	NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com

Laura and I took a late stroll along Sandy Cove Road. Highlights were
Western Kingbird, an adult male Baltimore Oriole(very unusual) and
several Boreal Chickadees. The warbler flocks were mostly unidentified
due to fog and fading light.

All summer we've had Gray Catbirds singing around our rose brambles. I
think they nested here perhaps in the brambles front and back of our
house. I finally saw one yesterday instead of just the mellow "meows"
emanating from the brambles.

--
Hans Toom
http://www.hanstoom.com