[NatureNS] E. O. Wilson

From: Paul Ruggles <cpruggles@eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 12:13:42 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi all,

Did anyone happen to see the special on PBS  "E.O. Wilson – Of Ants and Men"?

I taped it a day or two ago and watched it last night. It provides a fascinating account of his sociobiology theories and lifetime research on ants.

 I'm afraid I don't accept his deterministic view of human society - but, none the less, It's a beautiful and moving account of Wilson's remarkable career.

 Does anyone know if it's available on internet?

Paul.