[NatureNS] Caracara near Middleton

Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:49:10 +0000 (UTC)
From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_5664_1639439810.1444492150916

This is presumably the one that has been seen by several people(not me yet despite trying) in that general area over the last month or so, and possibly the same one that has been seen sound the province over the last 18 months or so.

Richard Stern
Sternrichard@gmail.com
Sent from my IPhone

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 7:51 AM -0700, "Hebda, Andrew J" <Andrew.Hebda@novascotia.ca> wrote:

Received this report this a.m.  He has no problem with the report being shared

Andrew

fjthomas@eastlink.ca
> Comments or questions: Yesterday about 6pm I observed a northern caracara (a
> Central American scavenging raptor) feeding on a dead skunk by the side of
> the road here just north of Middleton. Had a pretty good look at it, so I'm
> sure of my ID..... Frank Thomas
------=_Part_5664_1639439810.1444492150916

<pre>
Received this report this a.m.  He has no problem with the report being shared

Andrew

fjthomas@eastlink.ca
&gt; Comments or questions: Yesterday about 6pm I observed a northern caracara (a
&gt; Central American scavenging raptor) feeding on a dead skunk by the side of
&gt; the road here just north of Middleton. Had a pretty good look at it, so I'm
&gt; sure of my ID..... Frank Thomas
</pre>

------=_Part_5664_1639439810.1444492150916--