[NatureNS] flycatcher in Ant. Co.

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 10:16:46 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e0158b2ce8dfec40523dfe687

Ken McKenna and I saw the flycatcher this morning, Ken, as usual, got great
shots.

Although the homeowner welcomes people, she asks that folks NOT go through
her yard. Just go up to the house and if she's home, she'll have you in.
The Gray Kingbird of a few years ago disappeared, perhaps coincidentally,
after tromping through the yard by people looking for it.

If Marilyn's not in, I think she'd be fine with you pulling in to her
driveway and scanning the shrubberies (where it hangs out) from there.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--089e0158b2ce8dfec40523dfe687

 people, she asks that folks NOT go through her yard. Just go up to the hou=
se and if she&#39;s home, she&#39;ll have you in. The Gray Kingbird of a fe=
w years ago disappeared, perhaps coincidentally, after tromping through the=
ot in, I think she&#39;d be fine with you pulling in to her driveway and sc=
County, NS.</div></div>

--089e0158b2ce8dfec40523dfe687--