[NatureNS] Probable Marsh Wren Miner's Marsh Kentville

From: Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 04:29:27 -0400

u&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;p class=3D"MsoNormal
------=_NextPart_000_0035_01D11914.E3A61DD0

Thanks Richard, it was close to where I saw the one last year but the =
difference was yesterday it was on the 2nd little island from the =
western edge of the western pond. Last year we saw it moving along the =
southern shore of the western pond.=20

=20

The Pied-billed Grebe warning is date related but there is a problem =
with the way its filter is setup and I passed the note on about it. I =
remembered later that the same thing was happening with them last year =
at this time. They are not flagged as an eBird rarity (they are =
available to select before you click on Show Rarities) but their count =
gets flagged with a high count warning (probably with a count > 0 I =
suspect).=20

PBGR is the only species where I've noticed this behavior. It appears =
the filter was setup by flagging counts > zero after a certain date =
rather than flagging them as a rarity.

=20

Keith Lowe

=20