More on Methane Hydrate ; a bit tedious Re: [NatureNS] Little Ice Age; right.

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=24.224.154.227; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:40:20 -0400

Thanks Both,                        Nov 18, 2015
    But how otherwise does one account for most intense warming being
restricted to the the region which is north of the Arctic Circle ?

I just scanned the image into a PDF file but then remembered that Flickr
can't accept PDF. If anyone who has not seen this issue wished to see this
image contact me offline.
Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville