[NatureNS] Second Lake, Lower Sackville - Now an E-bird Hotspot

From: Christopher <cpetershfx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:27:16 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Very early stages but we are now up to 41 species for this new E-bird hot spot.

Here’s the E-bird summary of the 41 species for Second Lake, Lower Sackville:

http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L3030145?yr=all&m=&rank=mrec

As you can see there are only a couple lists under to hotspot so far.  I encourage an E-birders that have personal lists for this spot to merge them to the new hot spot.   Makes the data easier for everyone to see and enjoy!

Chris