[NatureNS] Red Herring & Forestry

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.231.4; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <8639F566A7E84B5E8E6F8562C8211B93@D58WQPH1> <CAOK1_GY4EM2hPUun3PS3h4xMAn_TH4k9dORHDfCqEHnmV3EbKg@mail.gmail.com> <FF3CEBD5038B4348A2BA26B134249D4E@D58WQPH1> <DM2PR0301MB09091C63A45E96259BAEECFCB3E70@DM2PR0301MB0909.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <003301d13e65$4a406c10$dec14430$@eastlink.ca> <20151224112802.15716g9vceplktua@webmail.ca.inter.net> <DM2PR0301MB090946C7A968017E2A365FAAB3E70@DM2PR0301MB0909.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAOK1_GafS_Uy9Y92ha=OvH7_-JHYYk4Myn_Vxs4hX2cznWHZrQ@mail.gmail.com>