[NatureNS] re burning of biomass for electricity & heat, was Red

From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 16:01:43 +0000

renewed and organized attack on the new and pre-existing
Thanks Jim for doing it, will try it.
In the meantime after a bit if digging last night, I found that it is available on something called Scribd, to read at:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/293882891/Forest-Biomass-Energy-in-the-Maritime-Provinces-Accounting-for-Science
This opens OK and I had a look (looks good and with very nasty pics of devastating clearcuts).  It's about 34 pages + references, a bit stiff for one read, but it says you can download a PDF: when you hit that button it wants you to subscribe to Scribd for free for 2 weeks, but it is not clear even then that you can then get a PDF out of it so I dumped it.  Says there have been 2543 views but 0 likes, which I'd guess means that most of the 2543 gave up like I did, whatever they might have thought of it.
So will try your link approach.
Steve
P.S.  Thanks David P also -- have just seen your post, so will try yours or Jim's.