[NatureNS] TV ALERT: TONIGHT, PBS-Boston, 9 p.m.,

From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 20:16:18 -0400
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Sorry about my timing here, but tonight there are three hours of shows on nature, from 9 p.m. to midnight — I wish PBS would not do this — much better to do them on separate evenings — and no commercials, so be forewarned!  Perhaps we should congratulate PBS on showing such programs, but offer advice on spreading them out during the week, with suitable publicity ahead of time, so that they also get into the TV listings in newspapers etc.

Also CBC-TV lately has been advertising for “sometime this winter” a multi-part series on The Great Barrier Reef, narrated by David Attenborought (like tonight’s Nature program, I think).

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville.