[NatureNS] Vancouver has new "bird strategy"

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.231.40; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 13:30:46 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_04A2_01D156AB.6E656470

Hi Helene & All,                                Jan 24, 2016
    Bearing in mind that most motor vehicle drivers will not report =
birdkills or injured birds how would you rate vehicle collisions and =
cats; vehicles less than cats or much more than cats ?
    Hawks commonly perch near highways. Are they just counting vehicles =
or are they waiting for a warm easily caught meal ?

Yt, DW, Kentville

----- Original Message -----=20