[NatureNS] Re: star-nosed moles

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.231.40; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <CAL4T0NxZFnr3B_ZPmxenDge14oFW48NSDW0HT2zdgF2-==049A@mail.gmail.com> <CAA6vO3ppRziNhVuVziU0CiRP4wEH7qBgUe-pn8iSNwCsJqt=4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOK1_GbwMk=nG6NYi4b-yA259xyZkAyYUn+mYMUAp3epLczCUg@mail.gmail.com> <7B925BCAC7304BDF9B298F5CD68CBBEF@OwnerPC> <20160125032605.mfyb4zoxwk00o40s@webcentremail.webcentre.ca> <BAY169-W8014602B4A9153DF21C10AFBC70@phx.gbl> <CAKqJtz_dcr+4PDYuo7dR-NQuVsz2ncvYOWuNvR2hbf82PJ3zEw@mail.gmail.com>