[NatureNS] Re: Caterpillar

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 03:07:35 +0000

The Caterpillar did not have any spines or bumps.  It resembled the Opis or pinion moth more than any of the other caterpillars that I looked at.  I was definitely wrong about it being a cecropia or lunar moth.  I wish I could have gotten a photo as it was a caterpillar that I've not seen hereabouts before.

James R. Hirtle
LaHave