[NatureNS] Mother Canada

Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 18:29:58 -0400
From: Nicholas Hill <fernhillns@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a113ea5f02c1e2d052b0d643e

You say so. I thought it a good way to get money into a community with
comparatively little environmental damage. In comparison, our current
biomass forestry takes from the long-term sustainability. This monument
recognized past sacrifice, looked out beyond Canada and would attract more
people to take Cabot trail. Were we being a bit snobby as we bit the hand
that could increase tourism revenue? Rural Nova Scotia needs tourism to
sustain B and Bs, motels, village stores, and other attractions.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 5:07 PM, David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>    This is a bit removed from Natural History but I have problems with any
> veterans' memorial statue being erected while more than 2000 veterans are
> homeless in Canada; the triumph of image and hypocrisy over genuine
> substance.
> Yt, DW

--001a113ea5f02c1e2d052b0d643e

mmunity with comparatively little environmental damage. In comparison, our =
current biomass forestry takes from the long-term sustainability. This monu=
ment recognized past sacrifice, looked out beyond Canada and would attract =
more people to take Cabot trail. Were we being a bit snobby as we bit the h=
and that could increase tourism revenue? Rural Nova Scotia needs tourism to=
 sustain B and Bs, motels, village stores, and other attractions.=C2=A0</di=
2016 at 5:07 PM, David &amp; Alison Webster <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:dwebster@glinx.com" target=3D"_blank">dwebster@glinx.com</a>&gt;=
8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Dear All,<br>
=C2=A0 =C2=A0This is a bit removed from Natural History but I have problems=
 with any veterans&#39; memorial statue being erected while more than 2000 =
veterans are homeless in Canada; the triumph of image and hypocrisy over ge=
nuine substance.<br>
Yt, DW <br>

--001a113ea5f02c1e2d052b0d643e--