[NatureNS] Results of 35TH CYRIL K. COLDWELL EAGLES/RAPTORS COUNT, Feb. 7/16

From: "Judy" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 18:27:38 -0400

0px;"&gt;&lt;b&gt;First the BALD EAGLES: &lt;/b&gt

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D16367.8E60B9A0

Hello Jim:

Was most disappointed not to make the Eagle Count on Sunday.  I had some
balance probs and felt I should stay home.

Number of eagles sighted was pretty good. I wonder if the milder winter we
are enjoying has kept many of the eagles foraging elsewhere  (more open
water etc.).

I looked through your list of people participating and noted it did not
include Liz Stern who was with Sheila McCurdy and Deb Mander.  Maybe Liz
does not mind - Sheila was delighted that Liz could join them at the last
minute - but Liz deserves to be included in the list of observers.

All the best to you and Pat,

Cheers,

Judy

 Judy Tufts