[NatureNS] what sounds similar to Carolina Wren

Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 14:06:32 -0400
From: James Churchill <jameslchurchill@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a114406ea80b30f052c4b93c1

Nancy,
Cardinals also have a repeated 'Tea-kettle' song type which I do not hear
as frequently as other types; it is reminiscent of a Carolina Wren.

James

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile.

--001a114406ea80b30f052c4b93c1

Nancy,=C2=A0<div>Cardinals also have a repeated=C2=A0&#39;Tea-kettle&#39; s=
ong type=C2=A0which I do not hear as=C2=A0frequently as other types<span></=
James<br><br>On Sunday, 21 February 2016, John Kearney &lt;<a href=3D"mailt=