[NatureNS] house sparrows

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:40:07 -0400

yesterday afternoon I attended a meeting at the Lunenburg Art gallery,
corner of Duke and Pelham. There was a fair bit of bird speak so I went up
the driveway right beside Double Whale Textiles and peeked into that
wonderful garden and half a block or so behind and along side the buildings
I counted 9 House sparrows and there were more moving down through the
garden part that faces out beside the guesthouse House and the gallery on
the Pelham side and across Duke to the big fenced parking lot that goes with
the hotel. What a wonderful sound!
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,
Nova Scotia , Canada
(902) 683-2393 MargMillard.ca
Facebook: White Point Artist, Marg Millard.