[NatureNS] re early ice out implications? -- excellent discussion, but....

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.230.105; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:38:32 -0400

Hi Jim (or should it be Hi, Jim or Hi,, Jim)?
    It is, I am sure, OK to be a punctuation freak and it does sometimes
make a real difference as in "A woman; without her, man is nothing"  and "A
woman without her man is nothing."

    One of my pet peeves is the misplacement of 'only'; before instead of
after the verb, "I only ate one egg this morning"; implying that you didn't
do something additional with the egg. When "I ate only one egg..." is likely
intended.
Dave W