[NatureNS] other tracks

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 15:38:44 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Two other unknown trails.

This one has been haunting me all winter. Now and again since it snowed in late December I have seen these trails with their finely etched tail drags crossing the road. Never more than one and not always present (unlike Rabbit and Squirrel tracks). Size comparison below photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/25268212440/in/dateposted-public/

This tunnel track was interesting. It went from one side of the road to the other .Although there has been some melting the plowed up sides are still quite distinct. Any ideas what made it?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/25445265222/in/dateposted-public/

Thanks for any input, Nancy