[NatureNS] Ravens Seem To Be Absent @ Nest/ Graham's Grove, Dartmouth

From: GayleMacLean <duartess@EastLink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 18:30:25 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_+K6t++WKURUs3ayg0itNbQ)

 For the last 2 days I have not seen the Ravens at their nest beside the condos on Brookside Crescent, nor have I heard their sounds or calls. Am wondering if they have been chased off by either, the large crow population, or by the owners of the property where the nest is. Just not sure....

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_+K6t++WKURUs3ayg0itNbQ)

<DIV>&nbsp;For the last 2 days I have not seen the Ravens at their nest beside the condos on Brookside Crescent, nor have I heard their sounds or calls. Am wondering if they have been chased off by either, the large crow population, or by the owners of the property where the nest is. Just not sure....</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Gayle MacLean</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_+K6t++WKURUs3ayg0itNbQ)--