[NatureNS] Blomidon & Scots' Bay eagle nests both active, +

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <Andrew.Hebda@novascotia.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:18:29 +0000

0px; min-height: 14px;"&gt;&lt;br&
The Canada Geese re-appeared at Kennetcook yesterday (Kennetcook River) but haven't seen any along the Minas Basin or Cobequid bay other than a small  group
(about 60) passing through the harvested cornfields in Noel Shore / Selma a week back. Same with robins last Sunday,,  Will see what this storm brings up.

A Hebda