[NatureNS] Little Blue Heron and other migrants

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 13:46:12 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

The woods here are alive with singing Yellow-rumped Warblers (song example- scroll down to Myrtle on this page https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Yellow-rumped_Warbler/sounds ) and singing Brown Creepers (song example-https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Brown_Creeper/sounds ) this afternoon. Possibly the bonking Canada Geese, absent on L Torment until today, also took advantage of the strong southerly flow.

Nancy D
E Dalhousie, Kings Co