[NatureNS] 2003 - 2016 Feederwatch data

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:20:33 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--047d7bdc1608900ed705304b35d4

I have been participating in project FeederWatch <http://feederwatch.org/>
for 14 years at my current site, and for this site, I downloaded all my
data. At this link, http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/personel/feederwatch.html,
I show two graphs. The first has the average week-to-week change in number
of species at my feeder, and the week-to-week change in number of
individuals. Both go up throughout the feederwatch season (early November
to early April), though the number of individuals goes down for the last
month.

The second graph shows the species I get, and how many years I get them.
Undoubtedly, my house in the forest gets a species mix different from urban
or open rural yards, and the carrion I put out draws an unusual clientele
as well.

Enjoy,
Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--047d7bdc1608900ed705304b35d4

derwatch.org/">FeederWatch</a> for 14 years at my current site, and for thi=
s site, I downloaded all my data. At this link, <a href=3D"http://people.st=
fx.ca/rlauff/personel/feederwatch.html">http://people.stfx.ca/rlauff/person=
el/feederwatch.html</a>, I show two graphs. The first has the average week-=
to-week change in number of species at my feeder, and the week-to-week chan=
ge in number of individuals. Both go up throughout the feederwatch season (=
early November to early April), though the number of individuals goes down =
 get, and how many years I get them. Undoubtedly, my house in the forest ge=
ts a species mix different from urban or open rural yards, and the carrion =
unty, NS.</div></div>

--047d7bdc1608900ed705304b35d4--