[NatureNS] Conrad Beach - New Boardwalk

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:12:30 -0300
From: BSC NS Plovers <nsplovers@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: spac
--089e01536be6251efd0530785a5a

Hi Nancy,

Yes, you can call in and report a description of the person(s),
dog and license plate. Same goes for vehicles on beaches or dunes - best
to report as much info as possible (plate # if visible, colour, type, and
driver description) and (if safe to do) take a photo. I have reported
plates and descriptions before and officers do investigate. They have given
warnings and laid charges in different cases.

Thanks for asking,
Sue

On Thursday, April 14, 2016, Nancy Roberts <nancy.roberts@ns.sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> Do enforcement officers have to catch off-leash dog owners in the act on
> the beach in order to ticket or warn?
>
> Would calling in with description of the dog and a license number prompt =
> warning or investigative call?
>
> Nancy Roberts Design
> Celebrating 24 years of making you look GOOD
>
> See my ceramic sculpture at
> http://swoonfineart.com/index.php/home/artists/nancy_roberts/
>
> Dartmouth, NS B2Y 2X6
> 902 461-1986
>

> On 14-Apr-16, at 4:48 PM, David Patriquin wrote:
>
> There are also the peeps that dogs chase.. Can't DNR simply ban dogs on
> this beach, and Martinique?
>

> ------------------------------
> *From:* nsplovers <nsplovers@gmail.com

--=20
Bird Studies Canada
NS Piping Plover Conservation Program
www.birdscanada.org/volunteer/nsplover/

--089e01536be6251efd0530785a5a

scription of the person(s), dog=C2=A0and=C2=A0license plate. Same goes for =
vehicles on beaches or dunes - best to=C2=A0report as much info as possible=
 (plate # if visible,=C2=A0colour, type,=C2=A0and driver description)=C2=A0=
and (if safe to do) take a photo.=C2=A0I have reported plates and descripti=
ons before and officers do investigate. They have given warnings and laid c=
mailto:nancy.roberts@ns.sympatico.ca">nancy.roberts@ns.sympatico.ca</a>&gt;=
 wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;bor=
der-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div style=3D"word-wrap:break-wor=
d">Do enforcement officers have to catch off-leash dog owners in the act on=
with description of the dog and a license number prompt a warning or invest=
:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Helvetica;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;fon=
t-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit=
-auto;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0=
px;font-size:medium"><div style=3D"word-wrap:break-word"><span style=3D"bor=
der-collapse:separate;color:rgb(0,