[NatureNS] Magnoila Warblers

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 15:52:04 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

There were several Magnolia Warblers singing from conifer tops along the river in Lakeview, Kings Co this afternoon. It is also the first time I have heard Palm Warblers at this location in 2016. The were joined by many calling Red-winged Blackbirds that were not present last week.

The birds are certainly arriving inland much earlier this Spring. I even put the Hummingbird feeder up just in case.

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.