[NatureNS] migrants

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 07:56:22 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I had sent a note with recordings but the email was probably too big to reach NatureNS.

At the risk of repeating myself, many new songbirds must have made landfall overnight on their breeding grounds. Heard in the woods around my place this morning but not yesterday morning: Black-throated Blue Warblers, Northern Parulas, Blue-headed Vireos, Least Flycatchers, Black-throated Green Warblers, American Redstarts and Ovenbirds.

I wonder is this marked increase will be reflected in the nocturnal migration reports we receive courtesy of John Kearney?

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co