[NatureNS] Thanks for a great Rusty Blackbird Blitz season!

From: Kate Steele <katefsteele@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 19:11:30 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

--001a114014c877fb550532fcea42

Thank you to everyone who has submitted Rusty Blackbird sightings to eBird
this spring! Also thanks to those who submitted data under the Blitz
protocol to let us know you were looking! Today marks the final day of the
Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz in Nova Scotia, and we appreciate
your efforts to help us learn more about Rusty Blackbirds spring habits and
habitats. If you haven=E2=80=99t submitted your observations already, pleas=
e submit
your data to eBird.org using the =E2=80=9CRusty Blackbird Spring Migration =
Blitz=E2=80=9D
protocol under 'Observation Type' no later than 1 July.

This has been our final season of the Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration
Blitz, so a huge thank you for all of your birding efforts these last three
years! As always, I will post more information about the data as it comes
to me.

Kate Steele
katefsteele@gmail.com
Provinical Coordinator (Nova Scotia)
Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz

--001a114014c877fb550532fcea42

ghtings to eBird this spring! Also thanks to those who submitted data under=
 the Blitz protocol to let us know you were looking! Today marks the final =
day of the Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz in Nova Scotia, and we ap=
preciate your efforts to help us learn more about Rusty Blackbirds spring h=
abits and habitats. If you haven=E2=80=99t submitted your observations alre=
ady, please submit your data to eBird.org using the =E2=80=9CRusty Blackbir=
d Spring Migration Blitz=E2=80=9D protocol under &#39;Observation Type&#39;=