[NatureNS] new video

From: Paul Ruggles <cpruggles@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 18:13:17 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi all,

Had an opportunity to visit Bernard Forsythe a week ago and was not prepared to take proper advantage of his kindness to film his nesting Owls. I had my camera on a tripod and could not follow the fast action that ensued. I did get a rather short, but good shot of the male owl.

I put this with a few recent shots derived from my wandering about the woods this May. (had an interesting encounter with 2 pheasants that provided a somewhat unique chance for composition.

Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9vPZWRq8auD66f8rfEKeQ