[NatureNS] Miner's Marsh, Kentville, eBird site

From: James Churchill <jameslchurchill@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 09:44:23 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a113e1f46774fa60533457484

hi folks,

Miner's Marsh is hopping right now with lots of warblers moving through and
some photogenics like 4 Baltimore Orioles and 3 Gray Catbirds. This morning
I had three firsts (for me this season at the Marsh): *Least
Flycatcher*, *Tennessee
Warbler*, *Wilson's Warbler*. Some other interesting ones, using it as a
stopover this season, have been Nashville Warbler, Palm Warbler, Northern
Waterthrush, Bank Swallow, Cliff Swallow. Lots of others will stick around
and breed.

Species at Risk observed so far this season include Chimney Swift, Barn
Swallow, Bank Swallow.

I don't report these sightings here anymore, but do a week-daily point
count there throughout spring and fall migration which is submitted to
eBird. A list of all Miner's Marsh eBird sightings, current and past, can
be checked anytime without an account at:

http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L2088179

James

--
James Churchill
Kentville, Nova Scotia

--001a113e1f46774fa60533457484

right now with lots of warblers moving through and some photogenics like 4 =
Baltimore Orioles and 3 Gray Catbirds. This morning I had three firsts (for=
s a stopover this season, have been Nashville Warbler, Palm Warbler, Northe=
rn Waterthrush, Bank Swallow, Cliff Swallow. Lots of others will stick arou=
r this season include Chimney Swift, Barn Swallow, Bank Swallow.</div><div>=
ek-daily point count there throughout spring and fall migration which is su=
bmitted to eBird. A list of all Miner&#39;s Marsh eBird sightings, current =
ia<br><a href=3D"mailto:jameslchurchill@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">jamesl=

--001a113e1f46774fa60533457484--