[NatureNS] Turkey Vulture

Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 08:31:54 -0300
From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant:
James and all,

I may have posted about this in the past.  Can't remember.  Anyhow,
Vultures are fairly frequent fliers over my place at Round Hill.  I
think they've been around since I first bought the place in 2010.  I
see them pretty often.  At times, there will be at least a half dozen
- sometimes more like 9 -- circling and floating together over the
area bounded by the Bishop Ball Park, over to about where the bridge
on Route 201 crosses over Round Hill Brook, and out onto the
peninsula. My guess is that they are attracted to the poultry farm as
that seems to be where they are headed any time that I see them
overhead.

Bev
Round Hill, NS.