[NatureNS] ticks

From: "Dave&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 10:36:51 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0140_01D1BA5F.2D66DB30

Have any of your tried the Picaridin (available at MEC and some =
drugstores)?  I haven't gotten any ticks on me when I've used it, so =
far.  Before I got that, I tried spraying my pants with pyrethrin (not =
permethrin).
http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/PicaridinGen.html
Jane

-----Original Message-----=20