[NatureNS] Plant and flower id apps or online guides?

From: Ron Wilson <solidago123@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 22:20:59 -0300
To: Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a113cf5001b11c20534ce3c7c

I am trying to id  certain flowers on my property but am having a difficult
time due in large part due to my lack of experience but also due to
limitations in my flower id guides. I suspect some may be non-native/ alien
 plants which sometimes makes the search more difficult .

I often use Bugguide.net to id insects - is there something similar online
for plants,particularly flowers - or maybe someone has had success with an
app?

Thanks, Ron Wilson
Somerset NS

--001a113cf5001b11c20534ce3c7c

 am having a difficult time due in large part due to my lack of experience =
but also due to limitations in my flower id guides. I suspect some may be n=
on-native/ alien =C2=A0plants which sometimes makes the search more difficu=