[NatureNS] bird sound

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 19:03:42 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Another mystery up in Lakeview, Kings Co, this afternoon. It was super windy where I was standing at the top of a coarse rubble road recording this with an iPhone hence the poor quality. I would guess it was coming from ~150' away. But you should be able to hear it if you max out the volume on your computer or device:
http://www.xeno-canto.org/321609

There are not a lot of sounds not made by crows and ravens but this regular squawking noise does not seem like one of them.  Coming from a mixed woods area bordering  cut-overs. The closest sound I am finding on my Sibley's app is an immature Great Horned Owl. Any ideas?

Thanks, Nancy