[NatureNS] Owl concert

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: pce@accesswave.ca
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:23:44 -0300

--------------235DCAC60103FB93771168CF

Last evening we were serenaded by two or maybe three Barred Owls in the
trees behind our house. They went on for about an hour, and at one point
my wife and I crept out to listen.

I took along the iPad and recorded them, and there's a 40-second snippet
of the recording here
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xoqfcpaupmc1lcq/AAA3i_D-qUqclNoqjGGoOu_ya?dl=0>.
It's really quite funny.

There have been owls around our home in Waverley ever since we moved in
- over 35 years ago - but this is the first time we got a recording of them.

Peter Payzant

--------------235DCAC60103FB93771168CF

  <head>

  </head>
    Last evening we were serenaded by two or maybe three Barred Owls in
    the trees behind our house. They went on for about an hour, and at
    one point my wife and I crept out to listen.<br>
    I took along the iPad and recorded them, and there's a 40-second
    snippet of the recording <a
href="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xoqfcpaupmc1lcq/AAA3i_D-qUqclNoqjGGoOu_ya?dl=0">here</a>.
    It's really quite funny.<br>
    There have been owls around our home in Waverley ever since we moved
    in - over 35 years ago - but this is the first time we got a
    recording of them.<br>
    Peter
    Payzant<br>

--------------235DCAC60103FB93771168CF--