[NatureNS] Golden-crowned Kinglet family group

From: Susann Myers <myerss@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:42:22 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01D1CAF9.92812660

Thanks, Billy.

That's the sort of thing I've been experiencing, too.  My memories of =
being in the woods for the breeding bird atlas in mid-June a few years =
ago are of having swarms of black flies so thick around my head that it =
was hard to hear the bird songs I was trying to ID.  And this year, =
after a few on migration count day, May 14, I haven't seen any black =
flies along the Eastern Shore.  I'm not complaining, by any means, but =
it does seem unusual.

Cheers,
Susann